This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     nigelevans
    Participant

please see attached image – this is what shows for

iracehonda.com/news-central when a viewer is not logged in as a member (PMPro)

this page uses the news-magazine template

other pages render correctly in this situation

please advise

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can use this css

body.pmpro-body-level-required .article-content {padding:300px 0 !important;text-align:center;}

I will look more nicer with this css

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nigelevans
    Participant

I did as you suggested – see the attached image – and no change. Please advise as it looks terrible now.

Attachments:
     Radu

If you delete that all css, backup the css first the page look normal ?

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nigelevans
    Participant

No, I deleted all the CSS and it still looks the same. Can we PLEASE come to a resolution on this?

Thanks.

Radu

Please provide credentials to check

Cheers

nigelevans
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I think the bug is related to the transparent menu, i’ve added this on buglist and this will be fixed on next update, until then please use this css

COPY CODE
    .pmpro-body-level-required #main-container .article-content { background-color:red; text-align:center; padding:15% 0; color:#FFF; font-size:2em; }
    .pmpro-body-level-required #main-container .article-content .pmpro_content_message a { margin-top:20px !important; }

Replace background-color:red; with your desired color and also color:#fff with your desired font color.

Cheers

Radu

nigelevans
    Participant

That code didnt make any difference, sorry!

Attachments:
     Radu

But the css that i have provided to you is not included in the theme.. put that code into quick css area from theme options -> general options.

Then clear entire server cache if you have one

Cheers

Radu

nigelevans
    Participant

I did as you say. The result for displaying the message when people are logged out is OK, but it has broken everything for when people are logged in!! See the images attached – result 1 good and result 2 bad.

Please advise what is going on here. I have removed the CSS mod.

Thanks.

Attachments:
     Radu

Ok,

PLease try this to

COPY CODE
    .kleo-navbar-fixed.navbar-transparent.pmpro-body-level-required #main-container .article-content { background-color:red; text-align:center; padding:15% 0; color:#FFF; }
    .kleo-navbar-fixed.navbar-transparent.pmpro-body-level-required #main-container .article-content .pmpro_content_message a { margin-top:20px !important; }

Until we patch this you will have to use these temporary solutions

Let me know

Cheers

nigelevans
    Participant

Hi Radu,

It works but it is still breaking something in the formatting – see before and after pics attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:
     Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?