This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

bissotda
    Participant

Is it possible to create a Page Section that is connected to the Menu Link, so that when you click the Menu Item is scrolls down to the same Page section. I’ve seen # used before in the Menu Link, but not sure how to connect to the page section.

Andrei

Sure, you just have add ID’s to your sections from the page, and in the main, under the URL field fill it with an anchor, ex: “#section-id”.

Let me know if it worked.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     bissotda
    Participant

yes, worked. Thank you.

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there, I’m trying to do exactly the same as @bissotda, but can’t! Could you just explain the bit you said above “just have add ID’s to your sections from the page, and in the main, under the URL field fill it with an anchor, ex: “#section-id” “? Thanks.
    I’ve tried a few things I’ve found from searching but it just doesn’t seem to be working!
    Cheers.

5high-photohub
    Participant

OK, got it now! I hadn’t added in the full url + the #anchor-id in the menu link, only the #anchor-id. Learning heaps!
    Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?