This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently experiencing some issues with our events page as it is not displaying as it should! I was wondering if was due to updating the plugings we use and the Kleo update I made yesterday? If so is there any way i can see if this plugin was updated and judge whether that could be the cause of the issue.

Could some enlighten me on the situation as it is reoccurring for all events pages and it is very important is fixed right away.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Perfect thank you very much!

Radu

Hi,

The problem it’s the width of the wrapper of the events page ?

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

No this is the wrong page! If you click into the first link the width of the first column is wrong!

Also, have you made any changes on this page as we can now no longer edit our events on the back end?

Let me know as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

mlennox10
    Participant

Do you have any updates for me! These pages cannot be displayed the way they currently are and need to be fixed right away! Our events pages are very important to the running of our company and the fact they do not display correctly is not okay!

I am not happy that I am not being responded to so could someone get back to me as soon as possible!

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

I haven’t change nothing on your backend.

On this link : http://www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/events/list/ i see this kind of layout with that spaces :

I don’t know how should be, provide to me an example.

I’ve asked you here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/pages-are-not-displaying-correctly/#post-148911 but you said no, so please tell me how should be displayed because I don’t know exactly what do you mean.

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

This seems as though it was a plugin issue and as that was updated it is now fixed so thank you for your help but it seems as though the fix has already been made! Once again thank you very much for your help 🙂

Radu

Hi,
    No problem
    Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?