This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by secretenergy.

• Author
     secretenergy
    Participant

Everything has been working well until I noticed that after adding a few element I cannot save the page. When I click “update” on a page I’m designing it says “loading” and then I get no activity I see no loading wheel in the browser. Once I reload the page since it will stay like that endlessly it then says there is a “autosaved version that is more current then the version I’m viewing”. I found this autosaved version actually contains the update made. I took a screenshot of what the console reported and it does say its having some type of error finding the clipboard however I’m not knowledgable about such things so I’m not sure what the issue may be. I have included cred and the link to the page that this is occurring. I also noticed other VC pages are loading slow. Thank you for you assistance in this matter.

ashish963
    Participant

When I activate K-Element, i get this error… entire site goes down. wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2127

I have to manually change the name of plugin folder to bring back the website. Can you please look in to this.

Catalin

@secretenergy: your problem may come from a plugin that generates jquery conflicts… send me admin credentials to take a look.

@ashish: what version of kleo are you using? please send me a link to your website and also admin credentials to take a look

both of you guys please reply as private for security reasons

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gmaristela
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello gmaristela,

I will answer your question here but for the future, please open a new thread.

for selling downloadble products please take a look here:

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/digitaldownloadable-product-handling/

and for product retailers option, please take a look at this add-on:

http://www.woothemes.com/products/product-retailers/

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?