This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i have to many pages and the pagination is broke. when i hit the page 2, show me a image i upload to my site, same happen with page 3-4-5-etc

Any idea how to fixed?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

This is what show me the page 2 and all the pages.

Attachments:
     juandias
    Participant

Any help?

juandias
    Participant

I note the breadcrumbs are different. The left side is my main site, the right side is my demo site (both have the same configuration) but the left site add the “Page” and that broke everything.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Can you post a picture of your permalink settings?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

Here is

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I also need to see what you have set in categories and tags. Anyhow, it might be faster if you just give me access.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Your site is throwing cross-domain errors by the way.

juandias
    Participant

What you mean “throwing cross-domain errors”??

juandias
    Participant

Do u have a email or something, so i can send u the access?

sharmstr
    This reply has been set as private.
     juandias
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     juandias
    Participant

did u find it?

sharmstr

Couple of things.

1 – To increase the page number circles so the 2,410 fits, add this to your quick css

COPY CODE

.pagination > li > a, .pagination > li > span {
      width: 40px;
      height: 40px;
      line-height: 40px;
    }

2 – You need to update Visual Composer to 4.4.3. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

3 – For the breadcrumb, css and pagination issues. Is this a live site? It looks like its still under development. If you are still developing, I suggest turning off caching and CDN until we get everything sorted out. It appears your cdn servers dont have current files. If its a live site, can we put it in maintenance mode so we can disable plugins and switch the 2015 theme? We need to start figuring out where the issue is coming from. Let me know when its ready to do all of this.

sharmstr

Did you lock me out?

juandias
    Participant

Yes, i thought u are done. I already reactivate. Sorry

juandias
    Participant

Yes, is a live site, we need the CDN and cache activate, because is too many visits and the site shut down if the cache is not activate.

sharmstr

Did you update the cdn servers? Your site is still throwing cross domain errors which is messing up your css.

I still cant get in.

juandias
    Participant

Yep, im fixing the plugin W3 Total Cache is not working with my CSS, im try to fix that. If i fix that my pagination is gonna work?

sharmstr

No, not necessarily. But it needs to be fixed. The fact that the second blog page goes to a specific post (#91058) makes me think that post slug is “page” and that’s what’s confusing pagination. Can you check that?

sharmstr

Actually, check your media library for an image called “page”. It looks like this image: http://pymex.pe/?attachment_id=91058

sharmstr

I’m going to sign off for the night. Let me know what you find out.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?