This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     colecoboy84
    Participant

Hello, I installed the theme about a week ago on an existing site and am loving it. I have a couple of pagination-related questions, though.

1. I’m using the Kleo posts Pinterest-style homepage. It looks great, but how can I add pagination? Right now users have nowhere to go after scrolling down to the bottom of the page (I have it set to display 15 posts).

2. On the archive pages (categories, etc.) there is pagination, but the page numbers are a light gray color, very faint and hard to see. Can I make the pagination darker via the theme panel, or do I need custom CSS?

Thanks!

sharmstr

1 – There isnt an option to load more post when using the Kleo posts shortcode. Use the Kleo button shortcode to add a button that directs them to your blog.

2 – Here’s the classes you can use to change the color and the border. Change to whatever colors you want

COPY CODE

.main-color .pagination > li > span.current, .main-color .pagination > li > a {
        color: #000 !important;
        border-color: #000 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?