This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I would like to change the link at the bottom of the Membership Confirmation page to redirect the member to their Edit Profile section. I looked at the plugin for PMPro that lets you add registration profile fields but it seems very complicated and it didn’t work for me. Once installed it gave me a 404 page error for the Membership Levels page.

I have all the profile fields in the “base group” for buddypress and thought that after they register, they would get the confirmation page and the link would direct them to complete their profile.

I would be willing to give the PMPro additional profile fields plugin another try… whith some guidance, but I thought this was a simple work around.

Troy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tmh23
    Participant

I’m also wondering if there is a solution to direct new members to upload a profile photo after membership confirmation. There are a couple plugins I found but they only work with the buddypress registration process.

Troy

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

Thank you. Hoping there is a way to accomplish this.

Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Any updates with this? It’s the last thing I need to accomplish with the site before its done.

tmh23
    Participant

Help!

Andrei

Sorry for the delayed response, you can edit the page called “Membership Confirmation” page which was created by the PMPro plugin where beside the [pmpro_confirmation] shortcode you can add whatever content you want.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?