This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     luxownsthis
    Participant

As far as I can tell, memberships are being created, but no confirmation e-mail gets sent out. I’ve tested it myself with the same result. Before I uninstall it and lose all my work, I wanted to check if there is a known solution.

luxownsthis
    Participant

It also will not allow me to install woocommerce from initial bundle, new folder you posted in forums or through plugin market. Says it triggers a fatal error. It is not my php allocation, so is it theme related?

luxownsthis
    Participant

OK, e-mails still not working even though I deleted everything and reinstalled the plugin.

Buddypress issue resolved.

I also need to know how to remove the text, “sweet couple at 123rf.com” from homepage. Looked for that file in the editor, media library and in homepage slugs, but don’t know where it lives. http://www.femigodsguide.com

luxownsthis
    Participant

Resolved everything but the Paid Memberships issue. Apparently it’s fairly common for it to conflict with buddypress, so I’m going to install s2member, unless the theme developer can tell me a work around. I’m assuming there is one, since both plugins are recommended installs.

Abe
    Keymaster

HI, We are using on the demo site Buddypess,Paid Memberships Pro and Woocommerce all together for demo purposes and haven’t encountered an error. Do you have the error it shows? Try setting WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to show php errors

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?