This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I am wondering the sweetdate already came with this Paid Memberships Pro – bbPress Add On ,

But is it necessary I need to install this https://wordpress.org/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/ as well, what so different if so?

btw, from the admin plugin area, I click to ” View Details ” Paid Memberships Pro – bbPress Add On , it given me this screen? Is this normal or something wrong within this plugin on my site? 

Please help me to understand. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, sweetdate doesnt come with that plugin, is you dont want to use it just delete it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi laura,

Ya, I don’t think I need to put extra plugin which I already have too many… Plus sweetdate got have the same features.

Thanks for your info.

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

It is OK to delete this plugin “Paid Memberships Pro – bbPress Add On” ?

If so, do you know which feature(s) on the site may NOT work or NOT able to access?

Please advise, thanks

Laura

Hell, that plugin was not added by the theme, was added by you, so its not related to the theme, you choose to delete it or not 🙂 There wont be any change in the theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?