This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by hawwac.

• Author
     hawwac
    Participant

I set up the theme just like news magazine. Followed the video tutorial on how to make the memberships.

I made two subscriptions however both of them are showing the same exact benefits.

One is supposed to be a subscription to a magazine and that only. The other is access to the community.

How do I change what each subscription says are the benefits. I don’t see that option in the Memberships settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Those are controlled by what you’ve set in theme options > memberships. Step 5 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#memberships

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

As sharmstr said

Set up your restrictions for Buddypress components for different levels you have already added.

You can’t change these option by default, are related only to buddypress.

To do what you want you have to block all BuddyPress components to “Magazine” subscription, restrict page access by user role and maybe manage user roles capabilities to give new and different features.
    I advise you to first read PMPro Docs, WordPress Codex – Roles/Capabilities and the User Role Editor Plugins.

(User Role Editor is for skilled WordPress users, use it at your own risk – Review)

After that you can create your own tables and write your features for different Subscriptions (Go Pricing/VC Plugins), route the tables to PMPro Checkout ( see PMPro Docs again ).

So it’s as i’ve done to manage roles from different plugins and pmpro, hope this will help you.

hawwac
    Participant

Perfect thanks guys.

hawwac
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?