This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     yogamoonn
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot resolve the bug, “Paid Memberships Pro” do bug with “essencial grid, revslider…”.

the categories does’t fonction anymore ,if i deactive Paid Memberships , all come back good.

Thank-you for your help

Manu

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I think the issue may come from child theme, can you disable the child theme by activating the parent theme then check if still does bug with essential grid and revslide…. ?

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     yogamoonn
    Participant

Hi,
    I have disabled the child theme by activating the parent theme, and it doesn’t work.
    Think you for jour help.

Radu

Hi,

Can you describe how the bug happens ? they are not displaying or how ?

Did you have latest theme version and also latest plugin versions ? Check and update them if not.

Tried to see your dashboard but i wait 1-2 minutes to load a page and i cannot check .

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?