This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     JohnDoe
    Participant

Could we have a guide on how to set-up this plugin to work with the website?

Thanks in advance.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please see the included Documentation that comes with the theme, there is a Memberships menu. Since version 2.1 the restrictions settings from WP Admin -> Memberships -> Advanced were moved to WP Admin -> Sweetdate -> Memberships.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JohnDoe
    Participant

Hi, i have resolved this .
    But when u go to my site http://www.datelite.net and click upgrade u will see that its all in blue, but how do i change this colors, i would want to match them with my site’s collors.

Also, is it possible to add a chat to my site , and give it member restrictions , so for example only gold members can talk with friends they added?

Thanks in advance!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I don’t see anything blue in the Upgrade page 🙂

You can use Cometchat or search for other third party chat plugins that are compatible with WordPress and Buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JohnDoe
    Participant

Ah right only members can see it, its the pricing table.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You need to add this css to Sweetdate-> Styling options -> Quick css

COPY CODE

.membership .pricing-table .price, .membership .bullet-item:before, .button.link-button {color:#0095C2}

Change #0095C2 with your own color

The “Popular” label it is an image located in wp-content/themes/sweetdate/paid-memberships-pro/images/pop.png

JohnDoe
    Participant

Thanks!

JohnDoe
    Participant

The “return to your account” still shows blue.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

I modified the above code to also include that link

JohnDoe
    Participant

Thank you, do you know any free ways to get some good traffic to my site?
    I’m using an SEO WP plugin, using bing and google webmaster tools, added sitemap and robots.txt but that all doesnt seem to help me get up in the search engine ranks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That are the basics for SEO. You need more than that to be on first page of google. Read SEO articles or talk with a specialized company.
    PS: links from others sites to yours are very important

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?