This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Edward321
    Participant

My paid memberships pro plugin is having some issues and gives me warnings that seems to be in conflict with my theme sweetdate. My wordpress blog is not working as it should, when this plugin is activated. The following errors are shown and hope your support can help me out:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-login.php on line 409

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-login.php on line 421

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 683

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/wandate/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions-pmpro.php:344) in /home/wandate/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

I hope this plugin can be activated again with no errors, in confidence you can give me advice to correct this.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Please download v.2.3 that will be available at the end of the month since it has addressed some fixes and see if it happens. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/sweetdate_2.3.zip

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     snromance
    Participant

What’s going on here?? Here’s what I’m getting.

Installing Plugin: Paid Memberships Pro

The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Activate, Register. Repair

The plugin does not have a valid header.

Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/paid-memberships-pro.1.7.9.1.zip…

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. D:/Hosting/11817148/html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/

Plugin install failed.

Return to Required Plugins Installer

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Seems like Paid memberships Pro is already installed or has a corrupted install. You should connect via FTP and remove wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro folder and try to install it again.

The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: Activate, Register. Repair -> go to Settings – Buddypress – Pages and assign your site pages to buddypress components

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?