This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 4bservices.

• Author

Tagged: 

4bservices
    Participant

Does anyone know why a non-admin logged into their account when clicking the notification at the top to get new messages would be redirected to the membership level pricing table page instead of their messages???

Seems to only happen with non-administrative members. So basically everyone!

4bservices
    Participant

Anyone with ideas?

Catalin

Hello,

I wasn’t able to replicate your issue. Do you have any plugins that create redirect rules?

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     4bservices
    Participant

No. It’s for all NON admin users that are signed up and get a message when they click on the notification near the profile/log out button it takes them to the membership pricing table.

4bservices
    Participant

I just tried myself with a non-admin account and same thing. I clicked on the # that appears above the profile/log out button and when I did the url for a moment showed it was going to go to the messages then it redirected me to the membership pricing table. The account I tried with has the highest level membership that includes private messaging.

4bservices
    Participant

I thought perhaps it was something with how people were signing up. So after changing the way people register per directions in the other thread I created a non-admin account testing the new sign up. I then sent a message to that non-admin user and from there I clicked on the alert for the messages and once again I was redirected to the membership levels page.

Something is not right.

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE help!!!???

4bservices
    Participant

Okay so I got the auto-generated email saying that I had a new message. I clicked on the link in the email to get said message and it took me to the messages page saying I did not have any messages. But the Notifications tab had a 1 by it so I clicked on that and there it showed me that a user had sent me a private message and then I clicked on that to actually get the message.

Does that give any clues as to what could possibly be going on????????

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me valid admin credentials to be able to provide you a solution, as i said in your other requests. The credentials you provided are not working anymore.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     4bservices
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     4bservices
    Participant

Can anyone help us out. We have a number of people – including the client – very upset that they are getting messages that they can’t see.

I have duplicated their issue over and over and over and there isn’t any fix that I can find.

PLEASE someone help us!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?