This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by FD.

• Author
     egabillat
    Participant

I do not understand why PMP phrases are not translated when they are in the pmpro-fr_FR file !!!!
    Is this a problem with the theme or a problem with PMP ?
    Is the solution to uninstall PMP and download the free plugin from the site of PMP ?
    Have you an idea, here are the screenshots.
    Thank’s
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26778842/Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202014-02-06%20%C3%A0%2018.17.46.png
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26778842/Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202014-02-06%20%C3%A0%2018.18.05.png

IN FRENCH :
    Je n’arrive pas à comprendre pourquoi des phrases de PaidMemberships Pro ne sont pas traduites alors qu’elles le sont dans le fichier pmpro-fr_FR.
    Est ce un problème lié au thème ou un problème de PaidMemberships Pro
    La solution est elle de désinstaller PaidMemberships Pro et de télécharger le plugin sur le site de PaidMemberships Pro ?
    Avez vous une idée, voici les copies d’écran.
    Merci

egabillat
    Participant

I forgot to choose to be notified !!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Those strings belong to Paid memberships Pro plugin which is the same plugin as if you downloaded it from their site. Some strings may be found also in the theme so make sure you translate the theme completely.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

egabillat
    Participant

Hi,
    Paid memberships Pro is fully translated in french and I have found some strings in the SweetDate theme.
    But some string like “Membership expires after 30 Days.” or “The price for membership is” are translated in Paid memberships Pro and I don’t find them in your theme…
    :((
    An idea where they are ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We’ll do some test and see where they are

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

We have done plenty tests and those strings always translate. Please make sure to translate all fields. Use Codestyling Localization and rescan the strings

---

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     egabillat
    Participant

I have made the same process and problems still exists… I have also some strings in rtmedia impossible to translate with codestyling plugin !

Abe
    Keymaster

rtmedia guys said that latest update should fix missing translations. That isn’t related to the theme

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, All PMPRO strings or which? Can you give some examples and page links?

---

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

login/password aren’t right.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

You are referring to the back-end of the site or front-end where the strings aren’t translated?

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry about that, the passwd is now fixed.

I´m refering to the front-end. I reinstalled the PMPRO plugin so for now most of the translations is now displaying, but there are still some words like “Select” “Free” and “NOK” that I can´t get to translate.

Thanks for helping us. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, The Free and the Select strings.
    Free comes from PMPRO plugin and you should search it in the plugin translation.
    Select comes from the Sweetdate theme and you should search it in the theme translation.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also please update to latest theme version

---

FD
    Participant

Ok, thanks. 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PaidMemberships Pro translation’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?