This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

jaybenkovich
    Participant

For some reason I can’t make a parallax photo like on the demo front page. I had the original from the demo data but when I replaced it – it stopped working. Is there an explanation on how to do? Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, for that specific section you need to edit the row and add a background image to it. make the position fixed for it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jaybenkovich
    Participant

Yes that seems straight forward (edit row, default theme) (did that)
    make the position fixed (didn’t see that anywhere)

still the photo does not even show (had the little image of it before)

jaybenkovich
    Participant

This just does not seem to work for me.
    Cloned the row with the little pic.
    changed the pic on the clone – no pic shows
    Let me know if you want to look at the backend

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, see my screenshot with the settings from row edit

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jaybenkovich
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry I don’t see anything attached. Try an image

---

jaybenkovich
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @jaybenkovich Try updating K-elements and Visual composer plugin and see how it goes. Also try to switch the background from image to color and again back to image and see how it goes

---

jaybenkovich
    Participant

Thanks Abe
    Updating K-elements has fixed the problem.

For Others:
    Even though it was a recent download of the whole theme (about a month ago) had to update
    I had to hit check again for it to even show up as needing to be updated
    I updated VC after it was working.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Closing topic

---

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘parallax’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?