This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     nilje
    Participant

Hi,

since last update to Kleo 4.2.2 my parallax effect via visual composer doesn’t work any more

what can I do?

thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,please update to KLEO 4.0.1 and that should be fixed.

KLEO is at 4.0.1 and not 4.2.2

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nilje
    Participant

sorry meant that. it’s the newest version. I updated visual composer too.

Abe
    Keymaster

that problem is fixed in 4.0.1 so make sure you updated from 4.0

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nilje
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     nilje
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I just logged in and the parallax is working. please try again and maybe clear cache.

Nice site by the way 😉

---

nilje
    Participant

thanks 😀

ok, I cleared the cache, still doesnt work. Then I tried Firefox Mozilla instead of Google Chrome, thats the issue. With Mozilla it works, but Chrome not. Don’t know how it works with other browsers.

Abe
    Keymaster

I use Chrome too and worked. I am sure it is a browser cache thing…

I can make a video if you want with your site and Chrome

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?