This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

Schumy
    Participant

On my homepage, parralax not working after 1.6.2 update.

Please advice

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, put a link to your site. You should edit the row with the parallax from the Visual composer and make sure parallax is enabled.

cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gm713
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I’m having the same issue. It happened after updating it to 1.6.2. I don’t have it live yet, running off of localhost.

To elaborate a little, the initial image loads but as soon as your start scrolling the image disappears.

Thanks!

broadsword
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue; we’ve updated the theme to 1.6.2 and have the latest versions of composer and k-elements. We’re seeing the same thing as gm713, the initial image loads but as soon as you start scrolling it vanishes.

giorgos
    Participant

The same here. Disabled for the moment till the fix

Splendor
    Participant

same here..

Abe
    Keymaster

Working on a fix and will post it here today. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi again. here is the fix until next theme update. Replace the contents of this file wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.js with the content from the one attached.

Cheers

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     giorgos
    Participant

Thanks Abe for your fast response and fix. Works fine!

Splendor
    Participant

Yes, works great! Thank you!

gm713
    Participant

Thanks Abe. Confirmed it works on my end as well.

broadsword
    Participant

Worked for us, too. Thanks Abe!

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it works now 😉

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Parallax issue on 1.6.2’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?