This topic has 21 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Anchora.

• Author
     raess
    Participant

Problem when i “SEND MY DETAILS!” to the email I get a link, when i klick the link I end up here:

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sorry, that key has expired. Please try again.

How to fix?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Indeed the mechanism of resetting WordPress password has changed so please update this file content wp-content\themes\sweetdate\functions.php with this new one that contains the fix: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/functions.txt

This will also be included in our next update

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

raess
    Participant

Thank you! it works great! And thanks for the great support!

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it works.

Please don’t forget to rate our theme if you haven’t already. Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

amboss
    Participant

I have tried the new functions.php , it works but it gives the following warning.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/my-site/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions.php:1407) in /home/my-site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 63

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

whinds
    Participant

Also when will the next version be out to address this?

clutchnyc
    Participant

I have this same problem resetting Passwords for my users. I’ll try the update included here.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That is an error generated by woocommerce plugin and I don’t think it is related to this topic

---

rudik2
    Participant

Why this fix is not added in update to 2.4?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, It is included in 2.4

---

rudik2
    Participant

I have 2,4 and active sweetdate-child theme now. When i reset password, click in link (e-mail) i see information.
    “Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Sorry, that key has expired. Please try again.”

How to fix it?

Abe
    Keymaster

This should work now. Make sure you don’t have any custom made changes to affect that

---

rudik2
    Participant

What can I check? For me everything is ok… Please help

Anchora
    Participant

“page-parts”-folder has some of these files, that affect this. so look for this folder in your child-theme!

especially:
    general-forgot-modal.php

was this edited and is present in the child?

rudik2
    Participant

I see that my SweetDate theme is 2.4 version but active sweetdate-child theme is 2.0… How to update sweetdate-child theme???

Anchora
    Participant

wordpress-dashboard..
    startpage on bottom, you can do that for the templates

rudik2
    Participant

Anchora, to sweetdate-child theme i dont see noticiation with update in dashboard. In active SWEETDATE theme (2,4 version) does not work too password recovery….

Anchora
    Participant

you don’t have to update the child.
    update the sweetdate-theme + leave your child untouched, thats the sense of it.

in my case it DID work after the update!

rudik2
    Participant

I turn off Theme My Login plugin and workin ok now.

Anchora
    Participant

how about activating sweetdate(parent) instead of your sweetdate-child?
    does it work then?

rudik2
    Participant

I turn off Theme My Login plugin and workin ok now.
    Do you know a plugin so that user can just log in via e-mail??

Anchora
    Participant
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?