This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

crease
    Participant

I have purchased Kleo and am pleased with the results of theme. I looks great. BUt I am getting complaints from people about the checkout process. I am using paypal and either with woocommerce or through paidmemberships pro, usually, when using ie (which unfortunately people still seem to use) Upon checkout are getting an error message.

‘This content cannot be displayed in a frame’

I have done some research and it is apparently well known that paypla doesnt play well with frames, so could you help me out to fix this please. The customer has to open the content in a new window (by clicking another link) which isn’t ideal but works sometimes or freezes.

Can we set the checkout button to open in a blank frame to bypass this message?

See screenshot for error message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

hi, well that is strange. So where you will have to change this functionality? Isn’t this related to Paypal?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     crease
    Participant

I think it is an issue between paypal and woocommerce but only happens on some machines and certain browser. I have found where the button is located now,(part of woocomerce section) and added the _blank target to it which hopefully may have helped. I just wondered if there would be any reason why your theme may be working with frames etc that might be effecting this.

crease
    Participant

Will your theme work with any other ecommerce solutions, I am not getting on with woocommerce and am thinking about changing it.

Catalin

We haven’t tested any other solution. They should work but probably you will need some CSS adjustments

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?