This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     geharre
    Participant

Is there any way to automatically  activate every subscriber without them going to the pending status. I’m manually activating at least a 1000 members a day. Can we get rid of the pending status? It also time out when trying to upload 100 members.

Also the counter is off, I have over 45000 members and it is saying only 39000 on the members page

geharre
    Participant

This is the message I get trying to activate accounts.
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thekickb/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3374

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/thekickb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-admin.php on line 1922

geharre
    Participant

This is another error code I just received Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/thekickb/public_html/wp-includes/default-constants.php on line 135

Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_core_activated_user', 'kleo_add_member_activity');
    function kleo_add_member_activity($user_id)
    {
    	add_user_meta( $user_id, 'last_activity', date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
    }

And installing bp disable activation reloaded

But as you are getting so many users in pending status, are you sure they are not spam?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?