This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by love2playgames.

• Author

Tagged: ,

love2playgames
    Participant

Hello,

I try to set this tab where is at, I edit and add new categories for others, I’m sure is the same step, but i don’t see what to put a upload browse button on a NEW TAB. this is the only and last tab i need.

Please advice,
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, go to Sweetdate > BP Profile tabs > rtmedia or bpalbum

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I got this part, I already put a “check marked” and named. I went to the profile field to add a upload browse button, I don’t see nothing like that? I need to assign the feature for a button to upload. I don’t what to do here?

FYI- My other tabs is fine. except this browse feature.

Please advice on this upload thing how to do?
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, what do you want to upload? Maybe https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-xprofile-custom-fields-type/ can help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Is a feature what the demo is showing. why not use it… That is for member to upload extra photos on that tab for other members to look at.

This bp xprofile, is an extra plug-in and is the same thing can assign EXTRA fields that it already here, do i need to use this plug-in then? The feature is in the theme/bp features like how I did other tabs isn’t it just like what i created the tab/features for members put their information post on their profile.

Can you tell me how do i set this feature for people to upload? How can people upload their photo to have it show like on the demo page?

Please advice,
    Thanks,
    jimmy

Laura

Hello, that is not a field… is the plugin rtmedia, activate it and members will have a new tab in profile with the name Media

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

The rtmedia plugin has been activated long time ago. I don’t see any new “tab” or “button” to upload it? Unless they have to upload it in order for the “tab” to show up? But Where is the button locate to upload?

Please advice where to upload, i don’t see it?
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, go to your profile > Media / Multimedia

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

YAHOO… Yes, that [media] button from bppress is the button to upload the photos. Now the TAB did shown up on the profile area after I uploaded 3-4 pics.

Ya, also this the [media] button make the link wrapped down below…

Thanks so much for helping. Now I’m rolling, or other members…

Jimmy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?