This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

I´m having an issue with the photos (rtMedia uploads) not showing up in the media tab of a buddypress profile.
    As shown in the  attached screenshot,  in the “All” and “Photos” sub-tabs there are nothing but a small placeholder block. The photos is missing. 🙁

Is there any place to check that the link to the picture are correct, besides in the db (where is have checked) ?
    I have also checked that the picture file is present.

I have tried to clear all kinds of cache and cdn files, just to be sure.
    There are nothing in the logs and debug shows nothing.

Thank you for your help. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi FD,

Everything seems to be ok, i see there on the account that you have provided on media there are 3 ( one uploaded by me for tests ) photos visible rest are not visible.

Maybe the photos was uploaded when something went wrong or something like that, or something related to folder upload permissions (wp-content/uploads/rtMedia) ? now i see it’s ok

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

New uploads seems to work, but the old ones did not show. We did not find a solution so we started all over by deleting all the “ghost” images. Thank you for your help.

Radu

Great

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?