This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     rleeheath
    Participant

Getting this at top of every page:

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/rleeh/teleparamedicine.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 462

How do I fix?

bienjoven
    Participant

I have the same problem. Fit this new update and I get the same error.

Catalin

Hi, I have already uploaded 2.1.1 with a small fix for that. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you don’t want to wait for the update just replace this file contents with the content from the attached file wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sax7
    Participant

Same problem….
    is array?

$context = implode( ‘,’, $context );

bienjoven
    Participant

I then appeared to allocate places to menus. To re-let empty allocating places menu disappears error. But obviously the menus do not appear on the website.

sax7
    Participant

Ok! Resolved!
    Tnx.

bienjoven
    Participant

Hello. But I just downloaded the theme, is another update happened?

Catalin

what do you mean @bienjoven ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Catalin

Will be available in a few hours when Themeforest publishes it to be available for download

bienjoven
    Participant

Thanks and besides that will change others. I recommend making that change or wait and reinstall when posting the new update?

Catalin

You can just change the file since it will be the only one changed in 2.1.1 and the change is kept for future updates.

Cheers

bienjoven
    Participant

I made the change in me and this error appeared and broke the site: Fatal error: Call to a member function add_google_fonts_link () on a non-object in / home / content …

bienjoven
    Participant

Sorry, and repair. Thanks for the help

Catalin

@bienjoven You should make sure that file you edited is the correct one and copy all the content

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?