This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by markob17.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

pro membership add on screen give this error RTMediaAdmin::plugin_meta_premium_addon_link() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/admin/RTMediaAdmin.php on line 1702

thanks

sharmstr

I’m not getting that error on any of my sites. What versions of PMPro and rtMedia are you running. Do you have any addons installed? If so, which ones? Have you checked for plugin conflicts?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

noboxcreatives
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. PMPro plugin is 1.8.5.2 version and rtMedia is 3.8.13. The add-ons I’ve got installed are MailChimp and WooCommerce. It’s certainly a plugin conflict, because when I deactivated the rtMedia the warning/error disappeared. However, I need rtMedia to be able to click an image in the mobile display. Is there any workaround or fix for this warding/error issue?

Thank you.

sharmstr

If its just a warning, you can turn those off with wp_debug. Also, knowing more details like, whats the exact message and where its being displayed will be helpful.

btw – I’m assuming the first poster was saying its displayed when you go to the pmpro add-on screen, so I was asking which pmpro add-ons they had. Not which plugins were installed (woocommerce, mail chimp, etc…)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

noboxcreatives
    Participant

Could you please tell me how exactly to turn the warning off with wp-debug? Is it a plugin?

This is the exact message: Warning: Missing argument 4 for RTMediaAdmin::plugin_meta_premium_addon_link() in /home/getmeink/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/admin/RTMediaAdmin.php on line 1702. It is displayed under the add-ons tab in the PMPro plugin.

Also, MailChimp and WooCommerce were the actual add-ons in the PMPro plugin. The exact names are “Paid Memberships Pro – MailChimp Add On” and “Paid Memberships Pro – WooCommerce Add On.”

I’ve attached a screenshot of how the warning looks like on the page.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Anastasia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Change display to false in wp-config: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

COPY CODE

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

noboxcreatives
    Participant

Thank you sharmstr! Last question, this edit will hide ANY error/warning messages in the future as well?

markob17
    Participant

Hello, I am having this same error. My WP-Config already has that entry and the issue is not going away. Any ideas what else could be causing this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     scarter001
    Participant

Hi

I’m getting the same error – any fix for this?

markob17
    Participant

Wish there was a solution, but so far I haven’t found one myself. Was totally annoying. I ended up removing paid memberships pro and manually setting up my own membership site via functions.php, etc. Paid memberships PRO seemed confusing to me, offered way more features than I really needed, and required me to pay for extra features anyways. If you’re interested in a very basic membership type site that offers free signups at first, check out below.

I’m basically offering a simple free signup for my users at first to increase signup rate but in order to get extra features (ad free, chat features, etc.) they will have to pay. I found the code below on WPMUdev if anybody is interested in setting up their own basic membership site without using yet another plugin. It’s a good starting point for locking down your site manually. I locked down everything except the home page, blog, and store. Everything else redirects to my custom register page. – http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-build-a-facebook-style-members-only-wordpress-buddypress-site/

Anyways, still hope this issue gets resolved for I may want to use Paid Memberships Pro in the near future. Good luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?