This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     eostis
    Participant
    COPY CODE
    Hi,

While importing the “Get connected” demo, I get the errors shown below. Only a few data is imported.
    Other demos show (different) errors too.

Laura

Hello, it could be the memory or max memory allocated, try this:
    https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

eostis
    Participant

Thanks, but the error is still there.

I increased the memory limits, as described in the documentation.

(Also, other themes’ demo do not pose any problem.)

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, those errors and notices seem to come from BP Profile Search plugin. Even with the errors the import of the page, profile fields and other data should be complete. That demo is importing the Search forms. You could go to Users – Profile Search and resave the imported forms.

PS: Do you have the Get Connected page imported?

Let me know

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

eostis
    Participant

Thanks.

3 pages are created: Activity, Get Connected, Members.

The process is stuck at step “Import BuddyPress profiles fields”.

The Get Connected page (screenshot attached) is obviously unfinished.

Other log errors:
    [23-Aug-2018 18:13:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 7 in /srv/www/wordpress-develop/src/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-search/bps-templates47.php on line 25

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the page get connected seems created and correct, only that the forms needs to be set to different layout. Give me temporary admin credentials to check please.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

eostis
    Participant

Thanks. I’m on a local environment. Is there another way to proceed ?

eostis
    Participant

By the way, I cannot find a search box in your forum (only KB search apparently).

It’s ironic, because my issue arise while testing our Kleo’s extension for bbPress and BuddyPress search (https://www.wpsolr.com/). It would work great with your 150K+ forums topics and replies.

Abe
    Keymaster

Here is the search for bbpress and Kb https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo

Form the Get Connected page, try to edit the search form at Wp admin – Users – Profile search. Set the form to members/bps-form-inline

Cool. How does it work? we tested SearchWP but it never passed the indexing phase.

---

eostis
    Participant

Set the form to members/bps-form-inline

Great. It did the trick. But notice now the strange members search results page (screenshot attached).

Cool. How does it work? we tested SearchWP but it never passed the indexing phase.

You install Apache Solr or Elasticsearch, select the data you want to search (forums, topics, replies, …), and index. That’s it. Solr/Elasticsearch are scalable to tackle very large quantities of data, and tuneable enough to be accurate (languages, stemming, synonyms, stopwords…). bbPress works already (see https://foorum.perekool.ee/otsing/ , Estonian bbPress search and suggestions with 2,5 million results under 100ms), and BuddyPress is under development starting with Kleo’s theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Yeah… that looks like that because it has small content. We have an option for that too 🙂 Theme options – Keep footer on bottom – ON

Your solution that you provide sounds really nice and having it to work on KLEO will be awesome.
    Let me know on what email I can contact you to talk a bit 😉

---

eostis
    Participant

But does the demo contains only one member profile ?

(I’d be happy to answer from our Zendesk Help form on https://www.wpsolr.com/)

Abe
    Keymaster

HI, we don’t provide the profiles from the demo site since they are actual users testing the site.

Will do, thanks

---

eostis
    Participant

Thanks.

An idea when you could fix the import data (bps-form-legacy.php) ? (As I’m setting up the theme within a PHPUnit Selenium sequence, the error is fatal for my integration tests).

Radu

Hi,

That file it’s only a template containing this content : https://pastebin.com/raw/jpEuPuF2

What error you receive ? (notice or errors ? )

If it’s about some fields that had been not imported and other yes, if there are a few like 3,4 missing fields you can create them manually from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields then add the fields to your desired form from wp-admin -> users -> profile search -> chose the form in that yu want to add and add it.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?