This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hello, I’m receiving the following notice and wondering if you can assist in fixing?

Notice: bp_core_delete_notifications_for_user_by_type is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_core_delete_notifications_by_type() instead. in /home/——-/public_html/pro/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3378

Thank you!

ianll
    Participant

I’m also tracking down this notice:
    Notice: WP_Admin_Bar::add_node was called incorrectly. The menu ID should not be empty. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/——/public_html/pro/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

sharmstr

Turn of debugging in wp-config.php http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant

I know the notices go away when I turn off debugging, I was hoping to fix this so the notice was not there and depreciated code was not being used. Can you help?

sharmstr

Adminbar is not called by Kleo. Kleo merely hides the admin bar or not depending on what you set in Theme Options.

bp_core_delete_notifications_for_user_by_type isn’t called by Kleo either. And just for reference, neither is the newer function bp_notifications_delete_notifications_by_type.

In a WP install with the Kleo recommend plugins, nothing is calling it except Buddypress.

My guess is you have a plugin that’s calling it. A quick google search brings up a few of them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?