This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Candrom
    Participant

Is Buddyapp compatible with PHP 7.0.4? If not, are you considering updating it?

Laura

Hello, BuddyApp will be always updated to the latest versions available of wordpress and the other plugins required.
    Each new update of the theme will make it compatible with any new version of the plugins and wordpress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Candrom
    Participant

I’m not talking about WordPress or plugin compatibility. I’m asking if the theme, as delivered, works on servers that are configured with PHP 7.0.4! WordPress is compatible, but some plugins or themes are not, which is very sad because there are huge performance gains with PHP7.

Could you maybe escalate this question to one of the developers of the theme? I’d really like to get a competent answer to this.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Glenn Charpantier

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

IT should work with php 7, but i don’t know exactly if all the used plugins are ready for php 7.0.4,in future all will be ready for php 7.

Meanwhile you can do some tests

Cheers

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello support team,

I got WARNING as below.

Name: Kleo

FILE: /wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/validation/preg_replace/validation_preg_replace.php
    FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE

30 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0

FILE: /wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/fields/editor/field_editor_c.php

FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE

1 | WARNING | No PHP code was found in this file and short open tags are not allowed by this install of PHP. This file may be using short open tags but PHP does not allow them.

FILE: /wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/browser.php

113 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

FILE: /wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/importer/wordpress-importer.php

66 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

Name: Kleo Child

PHP 7.0 compatible.

Radu

Hi,

I will add this to the improvements list, from what I see there are only 1 error and rest are notices.

We will try to fix those at the start of 2017.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?