This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

sashaD
    Participant

Just wondering if you plan on making the theme php7 compatible? Or if it is already, maybe confirm it.

I want to upgrade and optimise my website, and love your theme but am afraid to use it in case it wont function on php7.

Radu

Hi,

The kleo theme it works with php7 but some of third plugins not, but the kleo recommended plugins it works , see here how runing kleo on php7 http://45.32.152.214/

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

I suggest you to make test with php7 and kleo on a staging server

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     9minds
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am getting some Alerts and Errors with PHP Compatibility plugin by wpengine,
    Can you please advise ?

FILE: /themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/browser.php
    ———————————————————————————————-
    FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
    113 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

FILE: /themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/validation/preg_replace/validation_preg_replace.php
    ————————————————————————————————————————————-
    FOUND 1 ERROR AFFECTING 1 LINE
    30 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0

Radu

Hi,

This will be fixed in next theme update, it’s ok it you wait until then ? Or are you rushing ?

Cheers
    R.

cd690767
    Participant

Hi,

Can you give us an update of when this error will be taken care of?? There was a new version of KLEO released about 2 weeks ago and I am still getting this error.

I would like to switch to php7 very soon (1-2 weeks).

Thanks,

Cathy

Radu

Hi @CD

WE have fixed in the past this kind of errors under php7

You are on wp engine ?

Cheers
    R.

cd690767
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the reply- I use SiteGround.

Cathy

Radu

@CD

Can you please make sure to have KLEO version 4.2.3 and then to provide the log of the errors that you get using php7, please?

Cheers
    R

cd690767
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the reply. I stopped using 7 because it caused too many problems, but I didn’t record the errors. I will have to test it on my staging site and get back to you.

When I run the WP Engine compatibility checker with KLEO 4.2.3 I get the same error as shown above:

/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/validation/preg_replace/validation_preg_replace.php
    30 | ERROR | preg_replace() – /e modifier is deprecated since PHP 5.5 and removed since PHP 7.0

Cathy

Radu

I will add also this to improovment list, we will let you know.

Cheers
    R.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, in version 4.2.4 coming today that should be fixed.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PHP7 compatibility’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?