This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     jbf388
    Participant

Is it possible to change the grid thumbnails in the pinterest style to say “Reply Here” instead of “Read more” ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can do that by using loco translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

You will need to go to the plugin dashboard and in kleo section add new language, choose your language, and if you are asked where you want to save the language files choose global language directory ( wp-content/languages/ ) then search for that string and translate it.

That’s all

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jbf388
    Participant

Thanks Radu this is great!

Radu

You’re welcome 🙂

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jbf388
    Participant

Will do Radu.

By the way, can the loco translate plugin help change the wording on the BP activate page? I’m trying it but it doesn’t seem to change.

Do you know any other way to change what the activate page says?

Radu

Hi,

Normally it should work to translate,

You can try this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/welcome-email-editor/

let me know

Cheers

jbf388
    Participant

Thanks Radu I am using BuddyDev BP auto-login on activation and apparently when people use an Outlook email it has some issues.

Its a great plugin and I highly recommend it. The developer said this Outlook issue should go away once Buddypress 2.5 comes out in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your time. This is resolved-ish.

Radu

Great !

You’re welcome 🙂

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?