This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ro1and
    Participant

Hi, any idea as to why the Pinterest button changed (on individual blog pages) to a different style than my other social icons? It seems to have switched from an icon to their default pin-it button. I don’t think I’ve added any additional styling in regards to Pinterest. Thanks for any help. Also, the related articles right arrow is always visible, while the left auto hides. Appreciate any advice.

ro1and
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Cool site btw 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ro1and
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr! The CSS fix worked perfectly. Another VC Addon plugin was the culprit for the Pinterest button after all. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Best.

sharmstr

Excellent!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?