This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     mtgame21
    Participant

Looking for some general guidance on how to accomplish the following and which plugins might be the best to use.

I have KLEO theme, buddypress, PmPro activated. There are two ways I am interested in collecting fee from my members. The first way is easy, when the users select the “Premium” Membership Level, I collect payment via the PmPro plugin.

In the second scenario, each of my members will offer a phone consulting session described on their Buddypress profile and will charge for example, $10 an hour, and I would like to collect a small transaction fee on top of this charge.

I’m still researching/learning how Pay-Pal services or donation buttons might be incorporated on their Buddypress profile. I believe (still haven’t test yet) I could have my members provide a Pay-Pal link on their profile, however I don’t know if its possible to add a transaction fee in this scenario. Is using WooCommerce in any way a capable solution.

Thanks for any guidance or suggestions on how this might be accomplished.

mtgame21
    Participant

For clarity, when I say “transaction fee”, that is a payment that would be collected by me (the website). And the core fee of $10 in the above example would be paid directly to the Buddypress member on my site.

sharmstr

Take a look at a combination of Woocommerce and some sort of multi-vendor plugin. There are a few to choose from. There is a feature request topic started for multi-vendor support that might help: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/integration-for-wc-product-vendors-and-kleo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?