This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     laprogresiva
    Participant

Hello,
    I need help desperately! My site at http://www.laprogresiva.org/ is working but as others I get the Fatal Error when I try to get into the dashboard. I have read the posts with the recommended fix but my problem is the my client, who’s in Florida is not knowledgeable on how to download the latest theme from Envato or even how to launch TeamViewer for me to download it. I have her Envato credentials but as I am logging in from Ft Lee, NJ, it requires a security code. My client received the email but the code’s not working.
    Any way you can send me the theme directly?
    Sincerely,
    “Designer Goin’ Nuts”!

Laura

Hello 🙂 i understand your issue, can you tell me the version you actually have?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

laprogresiva
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     laprogresiva
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, you can use the api key in Theme Options > Theme Update
    Please check out the attachment

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     laprogresiva
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i could log in to the dashboard, also to theme options 🙂 Have you tried another browser, clearing caches & cookies?

laprogresiva
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    YEs I did clear my cache, etc and did get in. I checked the Them options for upgrade bit don’t see the upgrade option. Can you help?

Laura

Hello, i dont know why this could be happening, the only option is to tell your client how to update it, like this:
    Themeforest Account: Downloads
    And click on the theme download button, download the installable files only, then in Admin Panel > Themes go to add new > Upload and drop the theme files there

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?