This topic has 31 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years by alpha38.

• Author
     agave
    Participant

Hi,
    I am getting the message Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.
    while tring to login by Facebook. What am I doing wrong?

Catalin

Hello,

You need to configure your Facebook application right. Take a look at this link:

http://thechamplord.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/getting-the-facebook-app-id/

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     agave
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, it’s seems I have followed all the steps form your link (that is tutorial) even earlier (I have searched the support forum) but the problems still ocurrs. I get the same message when I try to login to sweetdate demo at themeforest.net

alberhd
    Participant

I have the same problem too,i follow all the steps

agave
    Participant

any help from support? 🙂

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me admin aces to your website to be able to test your issue. Reply as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     agave
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

I was able to login successfully using Facebook on your website…

Thank you,
    Catalin

Babimc
    Participant

Hello We have the same problem and with some facebook is ok and with some not!
    “Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.”
    This is really annoying because the people that try and can not login they never come back again!!!!
    Please respond ASAP!!!!!!!!!

agave
    Participant

Still the same for me. With some email addresses it is Ok, but with some for example mine its not working. I don’t know why.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi guys, do you have the latest theme available?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Babimc
    Participant

ofcourse!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

@agave I will do some test on your site since I can’t reproduce it locally but I get a “Hasło” and it requires a password probably

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

This error you are getting occurs when the Facebook does not come with an email address attached to the response to authenticate.

---

Babimc
    Participant

I used my wife’s Facebook to login and when got this error the first thing i checked was her email attached to facebook. She has “2” emails attached and i have wrote to facebook support as well and they said is the website’s problem!!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

After long time of debugging it seems that is related to the fact that when the facebook window with the permissions comes up, you uncheck the email address so that is why you get that message. I have made a change to the Facebook login logic to check for the email

Replace this file contents with the contents from the one attached
    wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-facebook-login.php

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Babimc
    Participant

Thanks for reply.
    I replaced it and again getting the SAME message!!!
    This is so annoying

Babimc
    Participant

??????

Abe
    Keymaster

@Babimc I think it is best to give a link to your site. Try again with the file above since I made some adjustments

---

shopno420
    Participant

hello @keymaster please i have the same problem error message”Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.”

please help
    i have the latest theme

xopom
    Participant

I have a same problem here. ”Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.”

I was purchased theme today. Facebook login and signup still have error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi guys, please give me links to your site. Also what browser are you using?

---

xopom
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@xopom I just registered on your site from Chrome and no error

---

theexo51
    Participant

i had the same error when testing the log in/ registration stuff…i think it happened when i was signed into facebook on one account, and tried to use a different facebook account detail in the log in form…

odtene
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @odtene
    Please make sure you are using the latest theme version.
    That message means exactly what it says, that you haven’t given email access and click again the Facebook login button

---

alpha38
    Participant

hi.

My Site: http://www.90dan.com
    Facebook App: Active and Live
    Replace to function-facebook-login.php: OK
    Make sure the theme last version: OK

But, when the try login with Facebook, i have message ““Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.”

Help please.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, this is an old topic and you just need the latest Sweetdate version. That message should not appear with the latest theme files

---

alpha38
    Participant

No. i use the Kleo and i updated lates version. and continue my problem!..

Please help us

Abe
    Keymaster

I see but this topic is for Sweetdate and if you have updated some files from this topic is not good. Just keep the latest theme original files. If that still happens please create a new topic on the Kleo forum

---

alpha38
    Participant

Of course. I will open new topic in the Kleo forum. May be can i get support.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?