This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     alpha38
    Participant

Hi,
    I am getting the message Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.
    while tring to login by Facebook. What am I doing wrong!!?

My Site: http://www.90dan.com
    Facebook App: Active and Live
    Replace to function-facebook-login.php: OK
    Make sure the theme last version: OK

But, when the try login with Facebook, i have message ““Please re-connect your facebook account as we couldn’t find your email address.”

Help please!..

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, so you tried with the latest theme version with no extra code changes. If nothing is changed please give me ftp access to take a look and mark that reply as private

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alpha38
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     alpha38
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Great. I will do some tests and let you know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

hello, from what browser are you doing the tests and what operating system?

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Also now I see you probably use a plugin for that

---

alpha38
    Participant

i tested on firefox and chrome browser. operating system Windows 7.1 and Windows 8.
    Theme facebook integration and facebook register system did not working. (can’t see the user email address) i’m use a plugin for that temporarily. i’ll delete the plugin if you can solve the problem. There are active visitors of this website.

Abe
    Keymaster

Can I disable it a bit to do a quick test then?

---

alpha38
    Participant

Sure, u can disable for test, if u not damage some content. This site have a little active user and content blogger. We can wait 1 – 2 hour, for the test.

Abe
    Keymaster

Doing some tests now, just letting you know

Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I have enabled theme default Facebook and successfully logged in with FB. See my profile here http://www.90dan.com/members/gabi-tica/ Can you try with a different FB account or something?

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?