This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello team, can someone please take a look at the widget from the plugin mentioned above. The alignment is off and it’s causing the image to cut off. The plugin author says that it’s an issue with the theme – however I do want to note that the widget displays just find in Chrome and IE. Any ideas on how to get this aligned properly?

Thank you. Credentials will be sent in next email.

joy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, attached a screenshot, is this?
    It seems like it doesnt find the image

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joy
    Participant

Sorry I forgot that I was waiting for support and actually removed the images I was using previously.

Since then I have re-added the images and it seems to be fine. It must’ve been corrected with the latest update. Perhaps it was a conflict with the updated WP.

joy
    Participant

Hello again. I am unable to post a new topic for some reason. I have used the Kleo Carousel Image shortcode but the images do not scroll on it’s own. Can you please look into this?

http://luckywelivehere.com/contact/

Same login credentials as provided above. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, did you check that the autoplay was on?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

joy
    Participant

LOL, I thought I did enable the autoplay! It’s working just fine. Sorry!

Laura

Glad its resolved 🙂

joy
    Participant

Hello, why am I unable to post new topics? I don’t see how to open up a ticket either…

I’m having trouble with a image gallery. I am trying to setup for the images to link to a URL but it’s not working out. I will send my credentials in another post.

joy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     joy
    Participant

Please make private. I forgot to mark it on submission. One should really have the ability to edit their posts…

Laura

Please update the theme to latest version and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

joy
    Participant

Why am I unable to make new posts? I’ve asked this three times already.

Laura

Hello, do you mean new topics here? You will find it at Get Support menu 🙂

joy
    Participant

I have found it. I was looking for the “New Topic” form that was found below the forum – which is no longer there. I didn’t realize the Topics were changed to Tickets.

Thank you.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?