This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     pauldyke
    Participant

Hiya

I have a couple of styling issues that I hope you can help me with.

1. The plugin ‘events manager’ has a buddypress tab called ‘events I’m attending’ and a few others. Clicking on it breaks the rounded tab and puts a table of events at the top of the page instead of the buddypress section. I think this because it uses a class called fixed which is the same as the sweetdate fixed menu class – which is why the table goes to the top of the screen. Do you have any suggestions about how I can resolve this?

2. The plugin ‘Really simple Facebook Twitter share buttons’ adds share buttons to my blog posts which is good – but it seems to disturb the [kleo_tab][kleo_one_fourth] shortcode combination I’m using. When the plugin is activated, the boxes become staggered.

Thanks a lot
    Paul

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please give us a link to your site and a testing user

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pauldyke
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. Add this CSS to Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css:

COPY CODE

.post.fixed {
        position: static;
    }

2. I don’t think that is your problem. If you disable it I am sure it will look the same. You edited the homepage and added too many line breaks between elements. Try editing the homepage in the Text tab, not visual since WordPress interprets every new line you put in the editor and will generate it in the frontend also

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pauldyke
    Participant

Hi Abe

1. Thank you! The css does bring back the ‘Events I’m Attending’ table back to where it should be positioned which is great. Do you have a suggestion of how I can fix the “My Profile” tab within the Events tab – it is not displaying correctly? It is a big semi circle with black text.

2. I’ve disabled the plugin and it looks fine, the spacing has gone and the groups boxes now line up, so I suspect it’s something about this plugin. Do you have a social share plugin that you recommend? I always use the text editor because I agree the visual editor has unexpected consequences (it removes tables).

Many thanks
    Paul

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. Add this quick css:
    #subnav #profile {
    background: none;
    }

2. Strange since I inspected the homepage and there wore a lot of breaks and empty paragraphs
    I think we saw this one: http://wordpress.org/plugins/social-sharing-toolkit

Try and see which ever looks good

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?