This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     iusethemes
    Participant

I just installed coursepress again. It was working on the last version, but now Im getting
    Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/claronc/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 285

what could be causing this and is anyone else using coursepress with this issue?

Kamal

Hi,
    I have just installed and tested the above plugin and it works fine and shows me no error. Are you using the latest version of KLEO? If not, please use the latest version of KLEO and if the problem still exists after updating KLEO then try to deactivate all plugin except coursepress then activate all plugin one by one and see which plugin creates problem against this plugin. As I have tested with latest KLEO and found no problem, So I can say for sure, the problem must be related to something like plugins etc but not to the theme. So please do the above things, and let me know if this fixes your problem and I have attached a screenshot of my test here. Thank you very much. 😉

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     iusethemes
    Participant

Thank you so much you make this so easy

Kamal

You are most welcome.:)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?