This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ninety83
    Participant

Hi,

I just tried to install jobs expert lugin from wpmu and i got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/content/80/8893380/html/kleo/wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/modules/JobsExperts/Core/Backend.php on line 133

Any thoughts how i can get this to work?

ninety83
    Participant

Any help on where to begin with fixing this?

i think its an issue with k-elemnts? Just need some direction please…

sharmstr

Why do you think its an issue with k-elements? Did you disable k-elements to see if the error disappears?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ninety83
    Participant

Updated to php 5.3 and it wordks

sharmstr

Excellent. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, From the error it is related to jobs-plus/ plugin. see the path of the error

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?