This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     ersalabert
    Participant

Hi

Do I need to do any registration with PaidMemberships Pro although this theme comes bundled with a modified version of PaidMemberships Pro?

I use Beaver Builder and would like to know if the Theme is compatible? I installed Elementor using the Wizard, but not sure if I’m required to use it.

Last, I imported some theme content, but stopped it from completing mid-way. Is there a way to remove all sample content from the Theme?

Thanks

Erick

Laura

Hello 🙂

1- The theme comes with a free version of pmpro, not a modified version, you do not need a license for it to work correctly.
    2- There shouldn’t be any issue, but special widgets of sweetdate made for elementor would not work.
    3- You would need to manually delete pages and posts from wp-admin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ersalabert
    Participant

Hi,

Are there any elements or widgets created with Elementor Pro that in order to edit would require me to purchase the Pro license?

Laura

Hello, all included with the theme ( all sweetdate elements ) do not require any additional license. Plugin addons and other functions made by their authors are another case, that depends on them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ersalabert
    Participant

Thanks

Laura

Happy to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?