This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     darenhayes
    Participant

New purchase, clean install WP4.0, new SQL 5.0 db, etc. Randomly(!) when installing plugins it kills either the dashboard or the site. I have tried a dozen times to get the correct order for all the recommended plugins but this is proving a nightmare. Can you please provide a complete plugin version list (or the plugin files) that you have built this/tested this on?

Extremely disappointed that something which is meant to save time is taking up so much just to get it working “out of the box”.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. You can enable wp_debug by setting it to true in wp-config.php file to see what error you get. You should use the plugin versions as they come with the theme. You can provide me ftp details to take a quick look and mark the reply as private

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Also this topic has been created in Sweetdate theme, is that correct?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, have you managed to problems you were getting? Let me know if I can help

---

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?