This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     shaundrania
    Participant

Is there a way to make the trial period on a plan for a certain number of days, like 15 days and not for a full month.  I want the member to get 15 days free and then after those 15 days, they will be paying monthly for the plan.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Radu

Hi,

Maybe using recurring subscription, in the level edit page. if that is not what you are lookig for ask pmpro team if they know a easy way.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shaundrania
    Participant

Thanks Radu, but it looks like I have to pay $297 to pmpro to receive any support from them- support is part of their premium plan. I’m guessing with this sweetdate theme, I do not have the premium pmpro package, right?.

Radu

Hi,

You can try to ask your question here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/paid-memberships-pro

Ask them actually if it’s possible without additional codes or addons pmpro it’s able to do that.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shaundrania
    Participant

Thank you Radu!! I will definitely do that.

Radu

No problem
    Have a nice day
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?