This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

noboxcreatives
    Participant

Hi team,

In PMPRo on Chrome, when checking out, the Terms of Service box doesn’t stay within its allocated space and overlaps the page. I’ve attached the screenshot to better explain. It happens only in Chrome though. Is there any way to keep it within the limits?

Here’s the link in case: https://www.getmeinthekitchen.com/megabitch-membership-account/megabitch-membership-checkout/?level=1

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Anastasia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try this

COPY CODE

#pmpro_license {
        width: 90%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

noboxcreatives
    Participant

Thank you so much!!! It put 80%, it all looks correct now.

P.S. I wanted to compliment the entire Kleo team, as this was not the theme’s issue but PMPro plugin’s matter, but they have never responded to my request. You guys have a rocking customer support!

Kind regards,

Anastasia

sharmstr

Great. Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?