This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

Andrey
    Participant

Good morning team of 7-th Queens, please tell me how to fix this bug, when the user ends the 10-day free trial, they again can come and place your 10-day free trial. How do to users could not choose a free level again, and after a 10-day free trial, could choose only pay level. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, in the level you choose, select Recurring Payment and you can set up initial payment, and then after x$ each x days/weeks/months 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrey
    Participant

Good morning Laura, you wouldn’t be able to show me the screenshots which checkboxes to include. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, here is the screenshot, check what i’m selecting and then choose what you want there 🙂
    pd: Sorry my site is in spanish

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?