This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by FD.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

After editing a membership level and saved the changes something strange happened.
    In addition to my three levels an empty level was added to the levels page.
    The “new” level does not appeared in the levels page or in the wp-database.
    There must be an error elsewhere.

Thank you for your help. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

hi. try re-saving options in Sweetdate – Memberships

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried that but the new and empty level does not disappear. Any ideas?

Abe
    Keymaster

Really strange 🙂
    Please give us a link to your site and a admin user if you can to take a look. Mark the reply as private

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

We tested it and we want you to replace your old file from the theme with the one from the latest update: paid-memberships-pro/pages/levels.php

See if it helps

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

I´ve tried that, but it does not seem to be working. I´ve tried to replace the file in the main theme catalogue and even tested to replace it in the theme-child catalogue. No difference. 🙁

Or have I done something wrong?

Thanks for helping.

Abe
    Keymaster

Well I don’t know what to say.. Give me FTP access to look the PMPRO files from the theme

---

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Fixed it.
    really strange bug related to PMPRO levels that was adding an empty one in the levels array
    I added this line in paid-memberships-pro/pages/levels.php
    $pmpro_levels = array_filter($pmpro_levels);

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

It was really strange this one, that´s for sure. We are really happy that you managed to fix it.
    Thank you so much! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?