This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I did a registration test for PMPRO. Everything is set, FREE and GOLD checked for the pages, and under GENERAL > New User Default Role is selected FREE

After registered, I do get an activation link from gmail, click the link and takes me to a page asking for ACTIVATION KEY. The email didn’t give me the KEY but only the activate link to click it.

The new user only shown in the ALL USERS,, but doesn’t show in the PMPRO members list, so This new user have no membership -level privilege. it CAN’T access the pages because is MARKED as FREE AND GOLD (ONLY)

Can you help me how to get the activation key? Also how to have ALL registered users to trigger as membership-level?

Please help help,

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

We had in the past theme versions issue with the activation key and we had fixed that, so make sure to have latest theme update and plugins updated.

Also if the issue persists, try to switch child theme and empty cache if you have it and check again.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?