This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by webmaster-sw.

• Author
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

Good afternoon
    PMPro is no longer restricting access according to the rules set up under Theme Options > Memberships following our upgrade to the latest version of KLEO.

Is this a known issue? Can you assist?

webmaster-sw
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Its working fine on my 3 sites without issue and running Kleo 3.0.7 (which is the latest version, not 3.0.6). Upgrade and try again. If it still doesnt work, look for plugin conflicts or perhaps you have old code in your child theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

webmaster-sw
    Participant

My apologies, I can confirm I was using 3.0.7

I have disabled all plugins excluding PMPro, and as well the buddypress privacy code that I added to my child theme functions.php has stopped working as well, as follows:

There’s something new in the system that is blocking my paywall code.

COPY CODE
    /* Private Groups, Forums, Forum Posts */
    function bp_guest_redirect() {
    	global $bp;
    		if ( bp_is_activity_component() || bp_is_groups_component() || bbp_is_single_forum() || bp_is_forums_component() /*|| bp_is_blogs_component() || bp_is_page( BP_MEMBERS_SLUG )*/ ) {
    			// enter the slug or component conditional here
    			if(!is_user_logged_in()) { // not logged in user
    				wp_redirect( get_option(‘siteurl’) . ‘/membership-account/membership-levels/’ );
    			} // user will be redirect to any link to want
    		}
    }
     sharmstr

respond privately with admin credentials. disable all plugins before responding

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

webmaster-sw
    Participant

I figured it out.
    I downloaded the functions.php file from ftp and the download converted the ‘ to ‘, invalidating the code.

Thanks for the help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?