This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi Support

Currently in the membership level page, [pmpro_levels] will only show up 4 levels, then another level will be in different row.
    How do I control this behavior? Instead of showing only 4 membership levels on single row, how do I modify it to show 5 levels on a single row?

Please advise

Thank you

Laura

Hello, could you share your level page so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sagittariusstar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, could you share a link to your levels page? 🙂 I need it in order to find a solution

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi Laura
    I have mentioned to you couple of times that I’m currently on my desktopserver(local) environment and it doesnt help if i give u a link that you can’t access
    You can easily reproduce the above by having 5 levels of membership.

zafari
    Participant

Hello – I would like to see the resolution to this issue as well, as I have the same issue. In general, how does one modify the format of the Membership Levels page? When I go to the PMPro website, I am asked to purchase a membership there before I can look around in the support forums. Since this came with KLEO, how do we access their support system?

sharmstr

The amount of column per row is set in /kleo/paid-memebership-pro/pages/levels.php. It determines the amount of columns per row using “12 / how many levels”. 5 isn’t evenly divided into 12, so it puts a level on the second row.

Anyhow, you can put all 5 on one row, but you’ll have a bit of a gap on the side. Put this in your functions file

COPY CODE

add_filter('kleo_pmpro_level_columns','custom_levels_per_row');
    function custom_levels_per_row() {
    	return $level_cols = 2;
    }

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?