This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Jeremy14.

• Author
     Jeremy14
    Participant

I am having a big problem right now and this is not an issue with BP or any of my plugins. When randomly clicking anywhere on the page I am redirected to a new window with a pop up from “christianmingle.com” or “maturedating.com” I have checked with Buddypress, activated BP default theme, deactivated plugins, reactivated plugins and this is only happening with this theme. This does not happen every single click but randomly. How can this be fixed?!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Have you done changes to the main theme files? If you haven’t, try to replace main theme files with fresh ones.
    Can you provide a link? I am certain that is a plugin or some modification you have done to the code.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jeremy14
    Participant

I have just now updated the theme and havent had any issues. Could that be why?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

So after updating it is fine?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jeremy14
    Participant

Sorry for the late response. I had to switch hosting. I have not seen any more pop ups after updating. But I have another problem I will post a new topic about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?