This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Sqadmin

I have been trying to change the colour of this image which is located in the pricing table (images/pop.png) I guess is this one
    This is the code:

.membership .pricing-table.popular:after {
    content: “”;
    position: absolute;
    width: 78px;
    height: 78px;
    background: url(‘images/pop.png’) no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
    top: 0px;
    right: 0px;
    }

The colour of this image is blue, I would like to change that colour, plus I would like to know where is it located? Thanks for your help.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Sqadmin
    My friend, do not worry about this.
    I am going to leave this just in case, if someone what to do the same thing.
    1. I took the picture from main file folder
    2. I type pixlr.com in my broswer.
    3. I open the file called pop.png
    4. I replaced the colour
    5. I saved the file as .png on my pc
    6. I went to filezilla and I looked for wp-content/theme/sweetdate/paid-memberships-pro/images/pop.png
    7. I transfered the file and replaced for the one in there.
    8. That’s all.

Now, my question is: once you have a new update for the template, the picture that I just replaced is going to be replaced for the one in the new version template?

Thanks for your help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Doing it that way will remove the modified image once you update the theme. You should put the image in the sweetdate-child folder and add a CSS to modify the background image path to the new one from sweetdate-child like:

COPY CODE

background: url("images/pop.png") no-repeat scroll center center rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

that will work if you add the css in sweetdate-child/style.css and the image is in sweetdate-child/images/pop.png

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks for that.
    I had a look at my sweetdate-child in the system trough filezilla and it doesn’t show me any image folder. Do I have to create the folder and put the image in there?

Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes create the folder

---

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe,

I created the folder in my sweetdate-child template and I put this code in style.css

does it have to be like this?

background: url(‘sweetdate-child/images/pop.png’) no-repeat scroll center center rgba(111,24,224);
    }

or does it have to be like that?

background: url(‘images/pop.png’) no-repeat scroll center center rgba(111,24,224);
    }

The thing is the colour doesn’t change at all. Am I doing something wrong?
    The colour that I want is #6f18e0 and this is the rgba(111,24,224)

Thanks for your help

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you put it just like I pasted it above.. and change the color accordingly.

---

ofcentral
    Participant

may I push that again…
    this code doesnt work for me:

COPY CODE
        background: url("images/pop.png") no-repeat scroll center center rgba(181, 41, 41, 0);
    }

the image is in the folder /public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/images

Abe
    Keymaster

the the css should be added in sweetdate-child/style.css

---

ofcentral
    Participant

yes, I know. But that removes the popuar-image…

Abe
    Keymaster

it shouldn’t if the image is where you said

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?